Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The strangest feeling...

Wow, it's all hitting me at once. I have too much on my plate. I kind of love performing and all...but sometimes I'd rather shoot myself. Okay, that was a little dramatic. But let's face it, who wants to sing a Christmas song that makes The Virgin Mary sound like a whore? Not me!! But this song seriously makes it sound like "we" think that teenage pregnancy is a good thing, or like one of "us" is pregnant. It doesn't even mention Mary, it only semi-implies. This isn't fair. I could have arranged a better piece than this. I hope all I'm doing in the background is "Doo-wah ditty ditty dum ditty doo!" Then I have reasons to say I had no idea what the song was about because I'm not singing the solo. I'm sure it'll move someone in the audience though. Tears will be falling, maybe some laughter up in the balcony from some little snooty kids. Thats about all I can handle right there. How much longer am I going to put up with this?!

No comments: