Monday, December 1, 2008

December is here!

Finally....I had a great day. I've been waiting for a great day for a long time. It was one of those days where I didn't let anything bother me. No matter how upset or pissed off someone else was, it wouldn't get in my way! Oh man, I had Starbucks today. I think that was part of the greatness. Long day though.... time for bed. I'm trying on clothes as I usually do at night or when I get something new... in this case it was new boots. They are cute... and unfortunately I'm having a hard time putting them with outfits. I shouldn't try though. I should just go to bed. I have a test to study for and music to learn. But honestly, I don't care right now. I just had the best day and I want to have the best sleep. So after I clean the pile of clothes laying in my floor, I will be able to enjoy it. Finally...

No comments: